- When must the FCCPC be notified of a merger?
- I am not sure whether the proposed transaction results in any change of control. Who can I speak to?
- Who should file a merger?
- How much does it cost to file for a merger?
- Where do I obtain the merger forms?
- How long does it take to process a merger?
- What happens after the Commission has looked at the merger notification?
- What is a merger?
When must the FCCPC be notified of a merger?
Where the merging undertakings meet the required threshold that is the combined annual turnover of the acquirer and target in, into or from Nigeria that equals or exceeds One Billion Naira OR the annual turnover of the target undertaking in, into or from Nigeria that equals or exceeds Five Hundred Million Naira.
Was this response helpful?
13 out of 25 found this helpful