Who should file a merger?
Either of the merger parties can file a merger. Furthermore, the merger parties can authorise a representative, for example, a firm of solicitors or a financial adviser to complete the Notice on their behalf and to act for them in further correspondence with the Commission.
Was this response helpful?
12 out of 22 found this helpful